The world is changing, my French CPA chartered accountant in Paris France is supporting me.
Apr 18, 2021.
The life of a company is not a long calm river: downturn in activity, occurrence of internal or external events, loss or failure of an important customer, aggressive policy of competitors, etc. which can quickly lead to cash flow difficulties. The prevention and treatment of business difficulties is an essential step in management to help the business that encounters an unforeseen difficulty. Talk to a chartered accountant.
- You don’t think your business will ever have a hard time. However, be aware that any business can have it and that it is essential to put in place suitable management and prevention tools and to anticipate and maximize the chances of saving the business if possible.
- A mission to prevent and deal with business difficulties requires time and special skills. We offer you a personalized action plan. We will help you to sustain your business and save your assets.
- If at first glance the process seems easy to follow, it is nonetheless as much technical as legal. Dealing with difficulties presupposes making good arbitrations and mastering the intricacies of the French corporate law of companies in difficulty which governs both amicable and collective procedures.
- Without dedicating enough time or resources to it, you risk jeopardizing the future of your business. The difficulties should not be underestimated by thinking that it will be better tomorrow! You have to anticipate to increase your chances of optimizing the implementation of relevant solutions.
- Your lawyer may have offered his services to you. We can work in partnership with your counsels to consider the most appropriate solution based on your situation.
Our means of action
- Appointment with the French CPA chartered accountant
- Submit your identity documents
- Diagnosis for prevention of business difficulties
- Sign the engagement letter for tailor-made support
- Implementation of management tools: forecasting, cash flow situation, monthly account monitoring …
- Anticipation of difficulties
- Negotiations with creditors
- Assistance of the entrepreneur with the administrations and the court
- Support in amicable and collective procedures
- Assistance in setting up a restructuring plan as well as in its execution