The world is changing, my French CPA chartered accountant in Paris France is supporting me.
Jun 25, 2022.
As part of the relationship of trust with the French tax administration, a new system is offered to companies, for their financial years ending on or after December 31, 2020: the Tax Compliance Examination (also known as Examen de Conformité Fiscale, ECF).
By carrying out the ECF, your French chartered accountant helps to secure the tax situation of your company and to limit the risks and consequences of a tax audit.
- You have the possibility to verify and secure the tax compliance of your declarations as well as the file of accounting records (FEC) of your company. You are thus freed from the worries that tax risk may represent on current issues.
- In addition, as part of the relationship of trust with the tax authorities, the ECF allows you to obtain guarantees in the event of a tax audit: no penalty or late interest will be due in the event of a tax reassessment on any of the tax points validated during this examination.
- Whether you are already a client of our chartered accounting firm in Paris, France or not yet, waste no more time and contact us.
Our means of action
- Appointment with the CPA chartered accountant
- Submit your identity documents (if not yet a client of our firm)
- Sign the engagement letter
- Collection and analysis of the elements necessary for the 10 key points to be analyzed
- Summary and engagement report
- Transmission of our report to the French tax authorities