The world is changing, my French CPA chartered accountant in Paris France is supporting me.
Apr 18, 2021.
The employment contract is the essential element that formalizes the employer / employee relationship for which it sets all the rights and obligations. In order to choose the employment contract adapted to the specificities of the company and the job itself according to the French labor law, our chartered accounting firm is at your service.
- The drafting of an employment contract is particularly delicate, to secure the employment relationship and avoid litigation. Often, the employment contract is drawn up in haste, referring to standard templates that do not take into account the specifics of the company and the characteristics of the job.
- In order to draw up an employment contract, it is necessary to consider the specific constraints relating to the workstation, such as (non exhaustive list):
- does the employee have to drive a vehicle?
- will the employee be required to travel?
- will the employee have to incur professional expenses?
- does the employee have to have a diploma?
Our means of action
- Appointment with the chartered accountant in France
- Submit your identity documents
- Sign the engagement letter
- Analysis of the considered job
- Choice of the appropriate employment contract
- Proposal for an employment contract