The world is changing, my French CPA chartered accountant in Paris France is supporting me.
Sep 26, 2021.
Faced with the multiplicity of funding sources in France, it is particularly difficult for you to quickly analyze and identify the solutions that best suit your business needs. However, this business financing approach is essential to the development and sustainability of your business in France. Discuss it with your French CPA chartered accountant.
- You don’t think you have a funding problem but don’t have other projects to fund? Do not deny yourself the opportunity to invest in France. Your investment will be your tomorrow growth.
- Support for business financing in France is a complementary service we provide which is nonetheless strategic and with high added value for your business. It requires extra time and special attention. This is the reason why it is billed separately. In addition, fundraising may be the subject of success fees corresponding to a percentage of the amount of funds raised, under certain conditions.
- Raising funds is particularly complex and requires analyzing multiple data in order to produce a business presentation file, activity forecasts that are essential to obtain good financing. In addition, both the reputation of the CPA chartered accountant and the quality of the information communicated considerably increases the chances of having his application for funding accepted.
- Entrepreneur, you certainly prefer to invest your time in the development of your activity. Knowing how to surround yourself with good advisors is important for the leader. Our fees pay off quickly (saving time, impact of financing on your business, personalized advice, etc.). This is a valuable investment: allowing you to control the financing of your activity and thus avoid jeopardizing your projects!
Our means of action
- Appointment with the CPA chartered accountant
- Submit your identity documents
- Sign the engagement letter
- Analyze your financier structure
- Identify business financing needs
- Propose adequate means of financing
- Produce a company presentation file with activity forecasts