The world is changing, my French CPA chartered accountant in Paris France is supporting me.
Sep 26, 2021.
Creating or starting a business in France is a strong and exciting human adventure. However, bringing your project to life can quickly become complex and a source of worry. How can you be sure to make the right choices and to carry out all the steps necessary to best prepare the creation of a French business and the start-up of your French activity? Talk to a CPA chartered accountant.
- You may have already built your business creation project in France, but is it complete? Have you thought of everything? We bring a new, expert and independent perspective on your project and check its feasibility. We provide you with suggestions for improvement and help you optimize your project.
- Starting a business is a crucial step in your project. A badly carried out creation can endanger the sustainability of your activity from its launch. Reduce the risks by being accompanied and rest assured to leave on a healthy basis.
- Entrepreneur, you certainly prefer to invest your time in the development of your activity in France. Knowing how to surround yourself with good advice is important for the leader. Our fees quickly pay for themselves (saving time, obtaining financing, personalized advice, etc.). This is a valuable investment: you will thus avoid future additional costs linked to “inappropriate management” … and which can turn out to be very high!
Our means of action
- Advice and optimization appointment with the CPA chartered accountant
- Submit your identity documents
- Sign the engagement letter
- Write / complete the company bylaws
- Build the business plan
- Open a bank account and deposit the capital
- Sign the bylaws and other legal documents
- File all necessary documents at the registry of the Commercial Court
- Receive the French company’s KBIS