The world is changing, my French CPA chartered accountant in Paris France is supporting me.
Oct 26, 2021.
You have received a letter from your French tax office asking for your tax return or a letter from the commercial court clerk in France asking for your annual accounts, but you have not kept the accounts or drawn up the balance sheet of your French company on time ? Do not panic, as a French chartered accountant, we can help you catch up with your late accounting and balance sheet but also all the tax and social declarations expected to fulfill your legal obligations as well as help you communicate with the administrations accordingly.
- Your accounting seems complex to you to deal with and probably has many exceptions in bookkeeping, tax, social, legal fields … and you cannot find the moment to take care of it and fulfill your numerous administrative obligations on time while carrying out your job. Entrust this to a chartered accountant.
- Depending on the various obligations that you have overdue, the chartered accountant analyzes your situation and makes a proposal to quickly update your situation with the French tax administration but also with the social bodies as well as with the French registry of the commercial court, if necessary.
Our means of action
- Appointment with the CPA chartered accountant
- Submit your identity documents
- Sign the engagement letter
- Setting up of your file
- Request for additional time to the tax administration, the court registry and other bodies if applicable
- Bookkeeping and lettering of all your entries on the basis of the supporting documents sent
- Tax declarations of all your obligations in France: VAT, TS, CVAE, TVS, IS, …
- Support for your social if necessary with the retroactive establishment of payslips, DSN, etc.
- Submission of your annual accounts and tax return to the administration
- Formalization of your annual general meeting and related formalities if applicable